October 11, 2010

This is it

I seem to suffer from something I'd like to call "motivationous lackalus" but in reality it's called pure laziness.  The purpose of this blog is to, if nothing else, make me feel guilty enough to knit at least one row so I can update with "Yay, I did something today!"

As a monogamous knitter, someone who only works on one project at a time, I find it hard to start a new project the second my current project is completed.  Granted, I do important things while searching for my motivation, like purchasing more yarn, organizing yarn so I can fit the new yarn in, and searching for patterns to use with my yarn.

So as of right now, I spent today taking my current yarn that was just laying around, and stuck it into some milk crates so I can store more yarn.  I do not have a problem.

Current Project: Catnip Socks  currently 2 pattern repeats done

No comments:

Post a Comment